Ninja Chef High Speed Blender- CT805 Review
In this article, I will be reviewing the Ninja Chef High Speed Blender, model CT805.
I’ve recently started using this blender, and I must admit, it’s an extraordinary machine. The first time I used it, was to blend some dried coconuts to make homemade coconut oil.
Previously, I was using a normal blender to do so. In all fairness, that blender got the job done and I’m grateful for its service. However, it wasn’t very efficient. Because I had to cut the pieces smaller, to avoid straining the motor, and the pitcher isn’t very big.
On the other hand, Ninja Chef CT805 made the entire process much easier, as I spent less time cutting the coconuts into smaller pieces. I also got more oil as a result of the powerful motor, which pulverized the coconut very finely.
The SharkNinja brand
The ninja chef ct805 was developed by the SharkNinja company, based in Needham, Massachusetts. They specialize in small household appliances and cleaning solutions. SharkNinja has become one of the leading brands in the housewares sector, with its cutting edge technology.
The Ninja CT805 blender
The Ninja CT805 blender is a beast of a machine, that will quickly chomp through anything. This model came out in 2017 and has taken the market by storm. The blender comes with a powerful 1500 watt, 120V motor. Giving it the ability to rotate its blades at variable speeds.
- 1500 – Watt base unit
- Lightweight, 72 oz pitcher and lid
- Quick assembly and instruction manual
- A booklet with 50 recipes
Base unit features
The base unit of the Ninja Ct805 is quite sturdy, and you can see and feel the craftsmanship that went into its design. It comes with four suction pads at each corner of its base. These pads hold the blender in place on the countertop, while it blends the ingredients you put give it.
- The unit comes with a Start/Stop button that allows you to stop, as well as resume the blending process once you’re satisfied. It also has a dial to select pre-programmed modes (Flour Mill, Frozen Drink, Extract, Smoothie, Soup, Ice Cream, Puree, Dip / Salsa, Dressing, and Nut Butter). This allows you to quickly select a blending option to suit your particular needs.
- It has six functional mode buttons (Power, Clean, IQ, Manual, Timer+, Pulse), which gives power and added control.
- An LCD timer display- to show you how much time the process will take
- In manual mode, there are 10 variable speed settings that you can use to have direct control of the speed of the blades and also the texture of the final result.
- The base unit comes with racks at the back, to wrap the power cord neatly when finished.
- Shatter-proof- The pitcher is made from Tritan copolyester, which is a very strong BPA free plastic. You won’t have to worry about harmful chemicals leaching into your food/beverages. It is very durable and safe for children to be around.
- Lightweight- Because of the material used to make the pitcher, it is very light and easy to handle. No struggling, especially when filled with lots of ingredients.
- Graduated with units of measurement- The pitcher has various units of measurements, such as; cups, ounces, milliliters, liters, and a max liquid mark for cold or hot ingredients. This makes it easy to determine the desired amount of ingredients to add.
Compared to other high- end blenders around, the Ninja Chef CT805 is reasonably priced. So you get all the awesome features without putting too much strain on your budget.
At most retailers like Best Buy. You can buy this product for $199. However, there are other options to get it cheaper, like Amazon.
Amazon also has refurbished versions of this blender, that go for around $139.95. You couldn’t tell the difference between the refurbished blender and a brand new one. Because Amazon maintains a high level of quality on all refurbished products.
Pros & Cons
- The pitcher has built-in blades, so you don’t have to pull anything apart and it’s easy to clean. The blender also has self-cleaning function.
- The pitcher is shatter-proof, so you don’t have to worry about breaking it.
- Its powerful motor can operate at variable speeds, so you can make a wide variety of things. Like flour, smoothies, juices, and more.
- It saves time from cutting things small. Another benefit of its powerful motor and a large pitcher
- Comes with a 50 recipe booklet, so you can try a variety of recipes
- It has a very modern design and looks very sleek
- The blender can be a bit loud
- It only comes with a one year warranty.
The Ninja Chef CT805 a very useful tool to have in your kitchen. With it, you’ll be able to make your favourite smoothies, soups, juices, and more.
It’s reasonably priced and offers similar features of most high-end brands like Vitamix. So you can get an excellent blender with modern looks and features to fit your budget.
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the content. Please leave your comments, questions or suggestions below.
Have an awesome day.